Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Donna Marsh O'Connor, 9/11 Mothers, Begs Press to Investigate

"If I question anything about the official story, I am called a 'conspiracy theorist.... My kids have been loved by some, and shunned by others because their mother is a conspiracy theorist. I am not a theorist. I was a theorist at Syracuse University for 22 years when I taught writing and rhetoric and American public discourse, and I can't do that anymore.... This government has made me a victim of conspiracy theories because they haven't answered fully or allowed anyone to ask the true questions of September 11 and that's what I'm asking from you today. For exposure. We are not crazy. We have questions. We demand answers. I don't want to be paternalized by my government."

Donna Marsh O'Connor


No comments:

Post a Comment